With myself that is....
I need to get back into it, and by get back into it I mean, have a detailed work out plan, and eat low-mid calories with out all the sugars and bad fats. I sort of got comfortable with myself before I reached my goal.
I am going to set a new goal...
I will be within 5 lbs of my overall goal of 180 by my birthday. That means I have almost exactly 3 months to lose about 20 lbs. It is definatly do-able. I'm going to put my head down and get work done. So I need to be at least 185.0 lbs by March 17th....this is my new goal.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So that puts you at what, 205ish? Find you motivation and get after it brother!
glad to see you back at it. Get to your goal and don't stop until you do. It will be cool to get u actively posting again too. I know you know how, now it's time to execute it.
Way to start the process of getting back in the game, bro.
I'm right there with you in coming up with an actual plan. When I did that in the first 2/3rds of this year, I lost a full 100 pounds. Since then, my plan has gotten really lax, and I've struggled to slog my way through these 25 pounds.
Are you getting it done man???
Post a Comment