Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Plan Of Attack Part One!

Okay, so as I said in my last post that I need to have a new plan of attack in both the diet and exercise part of my life. I have formulated my new plan of attack for exercise, http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rDjjfP_gj6CQ8QIfLT6LDNA&output=html and will give this a shot. I think I was bored with my old workout routine and so I stopped going. I think this is going to be good because it is simple and easy. Get in and get out.

I will be formulating my new diet plan here in the next couple of days, but I need to discuss it with my girlfriend as we eat together frequently.

I have a weight loss goal of 10lbs by 4th of July. Should be attainable because I haven't really been working out and my diet has been way out of whack! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

1 comment:

Twice the Man said...

sound like a good plan, here to making it work for you!