I have been pretty much just floating along in my weight loss, and fitness goals. I don't really know why, because usually when I'm busy I get more focused, however it seems as though I have totally lost focus on my goals.
The good news about this is that I'm actually comfortable with my body....Sort of. I like that I can wear smaller clothes and that I actually look pretty good in them, however, I still am not really comfortable with my shirt off.
I am eating like complete shit lately. I must think I deserve it or something but that's BS. I haven't hit my overall goal, so I haven't earned anything.
I guess you can say that I am ready to get back into it. I think I'm going to have to start making some sacrifices and have better time management. I hope to blog a little more often than I have because it is a great way to keep me going because I feel horrible blogging when I'm not doing.
Here's to reaching 180 before the end of the year (which is a lot closer than I realized!)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Don't be that guy Billy blogged about that doesn't hit his goal and then reverts back to their old self. I have done just that one to many times. Get to were you are comfy with the shirt off, thats my dream for myself. We are planning a cruise for about a year out so I got to get cracking on my dream. Anyway get going man 2009 will be here before you know it.
Jason it's great your starting to feel more comfortable with yourself! But yeah I agree with Rip. Don't backslide and let all your hard work go to waste! Get to your ultimate goal. We're all rooting for you!
I just hope that by "smaller clothes" you mean in size and not body coverage. I know it's cool with the San Francisco fans, but no one else wants to see you in your gold Daisy Dukes and maroon tube top.
I feel you. I've been in a kind of holding pattern myself this summer. But now fall is here, so it's time to get back to the routine of eating healthy and getting that exercise. You've got it in you.
Jason I wish you much success in getting back on your program. :)
I just blogged about this. How I eat like crap because I like to punish myself for some reason. Its weird. I know when I blog consistently, Im less likely to do that. I should take my own advice. :)
That is awesome that you are feeling comfortable with yourself. Keep on going, and soon you will feel comfortable with your shirt off to :)
Post a Comment