Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fat Face

So, I never realized how fat my face was until I shaved my beard off last night. I haven't been clean shaven in about 6 years, and I don't like it. The beard is definatly coming back, however I did get some funny pictures of my rocking a mustache all night last night. If I think my face is fat now, I don't want to even think what it looked like before I started this. The good part about it is I now have a new motivation, to get rid of my fat face. So have a great weekend everyone, stay committed and report good news on next week!

3 comments:

Geoff said...

My fat face is the only reason I've kept my goatee for so long. I shaved it off once and immediately regretted doing so. So it stays until I lose my bonus chin.

Ripx180 said...

I am a goatee wearing fat hiding guy too :). I shaved mine off last week and was not digging the new look. Its growing back and maybe I will try the clean shaven face again sub 200 hundy.

inked said...

Because of work I can't grow a beard or a goatee. I have to shave every day and then I let it grow out on the weekend. But the weekend isn't long enough to get a quality base for any facial hair...so I'm jealous. I had a goatee at one point in time when I was off work a few weeks because of surgery...but then I shaved it and haven't been able to get one back since. I guess I will forever be a smooth fat faced dude.