Today's Weight: 218.0
Weight Goal: 210 lbs 06/01/08 (8 lbs)
I can see how this looks like a very attainable goal, however it seems as though I am just cruising through like I'm happy where I'm at. I am not happy where I am at. I'm happier than I was, but I am not happy.
Alright, so instead of just bitching about it, I'm going to do something about it. I have identified my downfall. It is drinking or getting f'ed up and then eating whatever I can find or order. So, in the month of May, I am not going to do any of it. It is going to be hard, but this will show me where my will power is. My brother and roommate both have birthdays in May, my softball season is starting up...it goes on and on, but I'm not going to be doing any of it.
Here's to getting rid of a do-able 8 lbs in the month of May!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
good for you man. I think I am going to try to kick the booze for a while too. Its just not doing me any favors.
Post a Comment