I don't know why this happened, but it did and there is no excuses. For some reason I thought I could eat whatever I wanted over the weekend. WRONG! I had pizza, ice cream, a candy bar all the stupid crap that I wanted and have avoided for so long. I don't know if it was because I hit a new low and thought I could do whatever I wanted or what. Anyways, long story short, my weight went back up, and I now have to work to get it back down. I feel like an idiot with no self control.
The good news is that yesterday I cleaned out the fridge of anything that wasn't part of my diet, and went to the store and re-stocked it with goodness. I think that was part of the problem as I didn't have any food in the house so I ate out and went to the convenience stores to often. That problem is solved and now I'm back to planning out my meals and eating on a strict schedule.
This morning I had a 1 egg, 2 egg beater spinach, mushroom, and onion omelet with coffee. Then I went and worked out, had my Pro-Nos post workout shake. At 4pm I'm going to have a peanut butter on whole wheat sandwhich, and then for dinner I'm having a chicken breast with brocoli, green beans and cauliflower.
My workouts have been good recently, feeling good about that, I just wish I wasn't as stupid as I was over the weekend. Live and learn right?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's so easy to do...and so easy to stay in that rut!! Kudos to you for nipping that one in the bud.
Like beck said steer clear of the rut or you will slip back in it... I know its easier said then done. Looks like you are taking a preemptive approach which is good. All your planning will surely steer you clear.
It happens to all of us from time to time. Good for you for taking the steps to get back on track.
Post a Comment