Friday, May 2, 2008

You Booze, You Lose

Today's Weight: 218.0
Weight Loss Needed: 8.0 lbs

I haven't boozed in May yet, but man when I leave work that is all I think about. Work has been stressing me out big time, I just went in today and just vented everything that was going wrong to my manager, so maybe things will get better. The good news is that I haven't given in to wanting a drink, and I think I've actually gotten better workouts in because of it.

My eating has been sparadic at best. I am not following my eating schedule, I'm not eating bad, but I'm also not eating 4-6 times a day. I think I ate once yesterday, just crazy busy and not feeling like eating. Today I ate 1/2 of a 6 in. before I was full. That is something I have been pretty good about, I eat until I'm full and not after.

Wow, this blog is all over the place, I'll try to blog more often so it's not a bunch of ramblings. Hope everyone is doing well, it is quiet out there recently.

1 comment:

inked said...

Theoretically speaking, as long as you don't go consume more calories than you burn, you're still going to usually see progress. So whether you get your calories from a couple meals a day or 7 meals a day, it probably doesn't matter much.

I hear you about work and booze. I want to start drinking before work just so I can better deal with the idiots I have to deal with each day.

Good luck this weekend.