Today's Weigh-in: 191.4 lbs
Sunday's Weigh-in: 190.2 lbs New Low!

Everything has been going really well recently. I've been eating almost spot on for about two weeks now, I'd say I'm really following the 90-10 rule to a T. I find it funny how much my attitude towards this whole process has changed throughout the various steps I've taken...
When I first started out I was super gung-ho about everything. I worked out 6-7 times a week, ate perfect 100% of the time and had a really kick ass mentality...however, as with most people you can not really sustain that type of attitude for to long without suffering from a burn-out. I don't think I really had a burn-out because I've been pretty good at realizing when I need to slow it down and take a quick step back to get stronger, more rest, more food, whatever it may be.
Although I wouldn't say I'm in maintenance mode 100%, I'm knocking on the door. I can't believe I can say I'm pretty comfortable with my body. I'm not "take my shirt off whenever guy" comfortable, but I am enough to the point where I'm not freaking out about everything I eat, if I miss a workout, ect... I know this is coming across as though I've lost my drive, but I assure you I haven't. I'm still losing weight, I'm more than a month ahead of my goals and I'm still eating very well.
I have found however, working out on Friday's has been kind of a challenge for me because there is always something more entertaining to do...plus, my iPod just took a shit on my so I don't have that crutch at the gym and have to listen to stupid music now. I'm going to try to make sure I go on Fridays because that is a lifting day for me, and I still enjoy lifting a lot.
Also, my awesome girlfriend took about an hour and half yesterday to plan out all our dinners for this week. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, she is awesome at cooking and she is very mindful of what my diet needs. I believe this is going to help out sooooo much. I just need to keep my breakfast and lunch in check and I'll be golden!
So with all that said, and I know this blog has been all over the place my week goals are this:
1.) Continue the 90-10 eating as it has helped out a lot. It should be easy because of the meal planning as well.
2.) Work out all 5 days this week. I have m-f scheduled workouts.
3.) Keep drinking to a minimum (this has been really easy for me lately, I don't drink in the week and I had a good weekend booze wise)
I think if I follow through with these goals, I should be in the 180's by the end of the week! That would be crazy...


2 comments:
Your a weight loosing machine right now. Congrats on almost hitting the 180s and for getting close to maint mode. I would really like to be "comfortable with my shirt off guy". Keep up the good work.
So close to the 180's...
I don't know about this 90-10 thing, is it a good/bad ratio? How do you apply it?
Anyway, I think you're doing great. Keep it up!
Post a Comment