Today's Weight: 190.0 lbs New Low!5-Day Average: 190.54 lbs
I just can't seem to get in the 180's! Third day in a row where I've been between 190-190.2! Weight is just hanging on!!!
Anyways, I've been having a pretty good week so far this week. I did eat out, and probably have had more drinky drinks than I normally do throughout the week, however it is all with good reason. I got to meet the lady's parents on Tuesday and I did a really good job of limiting the damage old Jason would have done. We went to the local baseball game and I was offered some beers, and game food (pretzels mainly)...I had a bottle of water. We then went to dinner and I did have two beers and a seafoody pasta (probably not the best choice on the menu but sounded soooo good, however, I think I got a little sick from it). So that was Tuesday...
Yesterday I did really well in all areas! I woke up, and made 2 eggs with pepper cooked in olive oil for breakfast. Then I caught a ride (I should have walked, but I get to sweaty) to class. After class, I walked home and made some tilapia fish for lunch with an apple. Afterwards I went to the gym and had an awesome workout. I'm still pretty sore from Monday's and so add on yesterday's I'm going to be really sore tomorrow I have a feeling. I ran on the treadmill for the first time in about a month and I was afraid that I wasn't going to do very well so I allowed myself 12 min. for a mile. I finished my mile in 9 minutes so that made me happy. If you look to the side one of my goals is to run a sub 8 min. mile, which I think is very attainable at this point. My workout consisted of deadlift, clean and press, situps, dips, pullups, db incline press, db shoulder press. So I ran the mile, did those weight lifting sets and also did 20 minutes on the arch trainer (kinda like an elliptical). Pretty damn good workout if you ask me.
After the workout I went home, played 2 on-line matches of Call of Duty 4 (badass game) and then went to my lady's house for dinner. We had portabella burgers topped with tomato, mozzarella cheese, and sauteed spinach and onions, with a salad on the side. I don't know how many of you have tried portabella mushroom burgers, but they could be on the the most tasty (at least the way she cooks them) and filling things ever! I highly recommend trying it at least once! Anyways, after that we watched a movie, I got some homework in and then we stayed up a little to late watching t.v. so I got hungry again, so I ate a peach before bed. All in all, I think it was a very successful day!
As for today, I was planning on getting my workout done before work today, but I was waiting for my alarm to go off and apparently it had already gone off...so I am going to have to go afterwards. I usually do HIIT on Tuesday and Thursday and I still may, however, I'm thinking about just doing some treadmill miles...I haven't really decided yet. Going to keep the eating good, and just try to be consistent!
I hope everyone is having a great week and putting up some good numbers whether that be on the scale, in the measuring tape, or in the gym!P.S. - I'm at 70lbs lost...I just realized that...crazy


3 comments:
70lbs lost!!! shit man thats great!. I am almost at half that and have been trying allot longer. Are you playing COD4 on the PS3, PC, or X360? If its the PS3 lets play sometime. My user name is Ripx510. I usually play with a few guys from work on wed nights. Anyway man your doing great, such a inspiration. I wish I could pull numbers like you do. Your getting close to your goal weight ;)
That's just crazy. It's a nice number; it shows lots of dedication. Just think about how much fat you must have really lost since we know you're packing on some muscle at the gym.
BTW, COD4 is my preferred post work-out activity. :D
wow! 70lbs! that's amazing! congratulations!
sounds like you had a great day yesterday! keep up the good work! it's very inspirational!
don't worry you'll be in the 180's in no time
Post a Comment