Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still Alive


Today's Weight: 191.0 lbs


I'm just checking in here real quick as I noticed Rip is keeping my in line. I really haven't been blogging because I really haven't been in weight loss mode right now. I have this last week before school starts again, so I've been in maintenance mode for right now as I do much better when I have a strict schedule to work with in.


Everything seems to be going really well in maintenance mode, I haven't gained weight, however, eating choices could be better. I'm still getting to the gym 2-4 times a week.


I'm going to get back to it 100% at the beginning of the fall semester when I have everything scheduled out, but for right now....I didn't get to take a vacation, and I've been pretty strict all summer long with my weight loss so I decided to just enjoy the last two weeks of my summer. Good foods, good drinks, good company is my goals for this last week.


I don't know if I'll blog again this week as I probably won't have anything to say, however, I'll be back in full force starting Sept. 2nd! Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try to get to every ones blogs today and get some comments going as I know I've been a little lazy on that recently!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Bah! I'm back in school and I've already got a crapload of homework. Enjoy your last week.

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's awesome to see you're dominating in maintainence mode just like you've dominated the weight loss part.

Keep it going strong and see you in September!

billy said...

Sounds like a good plan. It's important to be able to balance hard work and dedication with straight up enjoying life.

Ripx180 said...

are you back full force???