Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Damage Done

Memorial Day Weekend brought some challenges in the form of good eating. I am a sucker for potato salad and had a good amount of it. I kept everything else in moderate control and only drank on Saturday because it was my girlfriends surprise party.

I'm back to the grind this week and I just weighed myself today and I'm at 209.8 lbs. I'm happy with that number and will keep getting it lower.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Will Phillips said...

Right on bro, keep it going.

It's a pretty great feeling to make it through the other side of big food holidays and realize you haven't blown it, isn't it?

So do you have any goals you're aiming for this go around?

Will
4xlt.WillPhillips.org

Ripx180 said...

looks like the weight is still going in the right direction (down). I just got back from 4 days in Vegas.... so yeah I ate and drank bad. I am going to take a day or two to get back in the swing of things before stepping on the scale (want things to normalize). keeping kicking fats azzz.

Twice the Man said...

keep on track and you will reach all your goals, you inspire!