Monday, May 11, 2009

Start of a New Week

Today's weight: 212.4 lbs

I think I have been doing pretty well as of late. I'm still tracking all my food inrtake. I probably could shore up my decisions a little in that department. I'm doing well with my workouts too.

Here's to a new week.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Hey man don't know if your still looking for suggestions on programs but if you are I am digging p90x. fyi I am not affiliated at all or trying to sale it. I just think its hard work and that it does work. might be something thats worth checking out. I like the fact that i can do it at home, thats always been really important to me. Anyway make this new week a good one. I think you could ask Jay or Geoff about Crossfit which sounds killer too.