Monday, May 12, 2008

50th Post...50 lbs

Today's Weight: 210.8
Weight Loss Needed: 0.8 lbs

I know it is a little premature with the .8 lbs out there still, but it makes for a much better blog title. I was really surprised to see that number on the scale today, but happy. I know it will probably going back up tomorrow, but today I will be happy. My 5 day average is right around 212 lbs so that's good too. So, that makes 50 lbs in 17 weeks!

My new measurements are:
Neck: 15 in.
Chest: 39 1/4 in.
Gut: 37 in.
Waist: 35 in.

In diet news, everything is going really well. I am eating pretty much spot on the only thing I could improve on is less bread/carbs. I'm not to worried about it though. I have found a great meal that I love to make because it's easy to make, filling, a pretty good for me. It's a grilled chicken salad with carrots, onions, radish's all that goodness, and instead of using salad dressing I use a mild salsa...it's actually really good and there aren't that many calories in salsa.

I hope everyone has a great week in weight loss and in general. Let us know, it's been awfully quiet in the coalition!

4 comments:

Geoff said...

Your progress is amazing. You've lost 50 pounds in the same time it's taken me to lose 12 pounds. It looks like you're going to pass me up in this thing. Oh well, I guess that just means I'll have to work harder to keep that from happening :)

Rob Tucker said...

Geoff, he's lost 50 in the time it's taken me to put a few on.

Your hard work is inspiring, I need to really, really get back into the same mindset as you "new" FAT members. You're showing us oldsters how to get it done. Thanks for that.

Ripx180 said...

50 lbs!! shoot sucka... Thats allot of weight to loose. I bet your looking great, I think its about time for some photos. Glad to see this today, its inspiring.

Kristen said...

Wow. 50 lbs! in 12 wks!

Pretty amazing.