Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here you go Ripx...Pictures

Well, I figured that since I've been so relaxed with my weight recently that I would post pictures...Be kind though....
These are the before....02-15-08

These are current relaxed....06-18-08


These are current flexed....06-18-08



I know I still have a ways to go, posting this is to get me back into the full swing of things. By the way, I know everyone is super jealous of my bad ass farmers tan, pretty sweet stuff huh?

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Quite a difference in such a short time. You're doing Great!

Anonymous said...

Damn, brother. That's some HUGELY visible differences! Nicely done!

Now let's get shredded!!

lj said...

Wow. that's a big difference! Congratulations! Also no tobacco for 6 months is awesome ! I've definitely had a cheated on the no smoking thing once or twice when out with friends. but I'll definitely never buy a pack again.

inked said...

There is a big difference in those pictures, and it shows you've been busting your ass. Good job Jason. I'm rocking the customary West Virginia farmer's tan right now that would probably put your's to shame! :)

Ripx180 said...

huge difference man, your way smaller everywhere. Props to you for taking the plunge and posting some pictures up. Nothing like posting up some pictures to light a fire under yourself.

Brian said...

that's some nice progress dude. Keep it up!

At that rate imagine what you'll look like in another 6 months...

Anonymous said...

Wow, dude...that's an impressive transformation! Awesome job!