Today's Weight: 197.2So, I haven't been doing my cardio recently because of a stinging like pain in my upper back. I'd say it's located just on the outside of my shoulder blade. However, I have still been killing it lifting wise. It's not as though I'm always in pain, it just comes and goes...the time I feel it the most, oddly enough is when I'm going down stairs. I also get some random numbness up in there. All the pain is on my upper back around my shoulder blades. I think it has something do with the fact the my computer screen use to be low and so my neck would be bent down for 4-8 hours a day...
Yesterday I got a massage, and I was hoping it'd be my miracle cure....it wasn't. While my back does feel better, it isn't 100%. I'm going to try to wait it out and maybe it will fix itself, but if it doesn't in two weeks I'll probably go to the doctor. I however, am not going to take time off of exercising. My back hasn't hurt once while working out, and I've done all kinds of things that are using those muscles so I'm not going to be using this as an excuse anymore.
Last night I got the most sleep I've had in a while because I was smart and went to bed before midnight for the first time in I don't know how long. I was suppose to two nights ago but that f'ing all star game wouldn't finish! I'm feeling really refreshed and full of energy. I didn't get to workout before work today, so I am going to go after work and do my HIIT as it has been a long time since I've done it.
Things look like they are going mediocre in the coalition...we should all try to raise our games! This is the month of Will's rising is it not? According to my last blog, I have 7.2 lbs to lose in 13 days! Time to kick ass!
Also, we have someone just starting out, be sure to stop by and say hi if you haven't already!


3 comments:
Don't forget your HIIT or cardio if your wanting to shed some more pounds you need it. A hurt back is no excuse, if its truly hurt. That can lay you up pretty bad so don't overdue anything. I don't need one of the FAT coalition brothers that inspires me going all lame like Big Brown. Keep inspiring me you weight loss ho... ;)
Back pain can be serious so try and take it easy. I had a little pain in that area of my back which was attributed to improper posture while sitting.
About the FAT Coalition...when is someone going to get back on that board and post something. If no ones on the board is there a coalition.
Jason do you really want to wait two weeks before seeing the doctor? You don't want to make it worse. I say go sooner than later so you can do your workouts with confidence that you're not going to hurt yourself more.
Hope it's nothing and you feel better soon!
Post a Comment