Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey, Drunk Ass!




So, this weekend went pretty well. I didn't get a workout in because I was super hung over, however my eating was near 100%. I didn't get a weigh-in this morning so I'll keep you posted on that.
However, I may have totally hampered my progress in drinking myself retarded over the weekend. I did keep my party habits at bay and only drank one night, but I drank SOOOOO much and became f'ing stupid. I didn't eat like shit, I actually got a bit of exercise in, but shitfaced exercise leads to injuries...I bruised my heels having a drunked race barefoot on concrete! Not only is cardio going to be hard/impossible, I can't do my lower body workouts today because I can't even put body weight pressure on my heel let alone some barbell squats
I'll keep everyone posted, hopefully this heels pretty quickly because I still have a lot of work to get done!

5 comments:

Ripx180 said...

doh!! Yeah I indulged in some drink on Saturday night also (during my cheat meal). Actually didn't eat to bad but the beer/whiskey calories I had sure added up. I weighed myself yesterday and was back at 213 which kind of PO'd me. I guess you have to pay to play. Back on the strait and narrow for this guy.

Anonymous said...

"Hope you heel quickly..." I get it! :) I hope the damages aren't too severe and you're back at it soon.

Jason said...

Just quick weight update: 196.2 lbs today

Anonymous said...

Damn, bro.

Brandon said...

Yay to drunken stupidity! Sucks about your injury, though.