Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Love Working Out!

Today's Weight: 199.0 lbs
5-day Average: ???
Ocean's 11 Challenge: ???

I got in a great work out this morning. I feel good, it's amazing how well I feel after a good or any workout for that matter. I will probably be pretty sore tomorrow because it is the same workout that I did last Monday. Those bulgarian split squats KILL me! After the lifting I ran a mile, and then power walked on an incline of 6 or 7 for a quarter-mile. Then I went to the ellipitcal type machine and did that for 15 minutes, and then hit the suana up for a little while. Felt great, still feel good!

I also have planned out all my meals from breakfast through my mid-afternoon meal. I haven't planned dinner yet, I don't know if I'm going out or if I'm going to eat at home. If I eat at home I'll be having a bass fillet with veggies. I had a killer breakfast, 1-cup of rasin bran with skim milk, 1 egg, and a banana. Then after my workout I had a cup of yogurt after my workout because I'm all out of my protein shakes. At around noon or 12:30 I'll be having a peanut-butter and honey sandwhich with a banana. Then around 3:30-4 I'll be having a turkey and ham sandwhich. So I have a lot planned out, which is good for me...I usually just fly by the seat of my pants!

I'm feeling a little bit better about my weigh-in under 200 now...I think I was a little dissappointed because I felt like I didn't earn it because of the crazy weekend. However, I'm now pretty happy that the weight is still going down and it doesn't look like I'm going to ballon back up.

Morale is up, feeling great and can't wait to get another workout in!

5 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Nothing like a little success and moral to really help you make a extra hard push. Keep putting distance between you and 200. I am excited for you two new to Onederland guys. I want to be in the Onederland gang ;). In time I will get there. Anyway glad to see energy flowing from your post today. Keep planning those meals and it will pay off huge. Got to keep that fire tended!

Ripx180 said...

I am sure you are still leading the pack with 6.5lbs or so. I think Justin may be in the running too. I am still not quite hitting 2lbs loss a week so I may need to look at my diet or exercise program a little more. I guess for a old dog like me its not bad. ;) Must get to Onederland....

Ripx180 said...

8lbs !?!?!?! dang dude... its yours for the taking, nobody is close to that. If you screw this one up you should kick your own a$$.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, man! I love those workouts where you're on fire afterwards and feel so good. Glad to hear the morale is up, too!

inked said...

It sounds like everything is clicking for you right now. I think you should probably slow down a bit and not try to lose so much so fast...or at least until I win the challenge! Seriously though, you are doing a great job!