Today's Weight: 195.4 lbs
I am excited for a couple of reasons today. I really haven't slipped up at all in the eating department for a while now. I recently bought plain non-fat yogurt and took one bite of it and almost threw up. It was awful, but someone told me to put it in a blender with some fruit and make a smoothie. I was a little skeptical at first because I thought it'd still taste like feet, but it was actually pretty good! So, if I'm in a bind for some quick food I now have that as an option. Also, last night I was working on my paper and lost track of time and didn't get to eat until around 8:45ish. I was at the university computer lab and just outside of it there is pizza hut, taco bell, subway, I think something else but I didn't have any of it. I went home, made a quick salad and added some nuts and pieces of ham on it. It was pretty good.
I wasn't able to finish my paper last night, but I did wake up early today and sorta finished it...I'm not overly concerned, it is only a rough draft worth only 10 points. So, I got that out of the way early today! I'm also excited to get back to the gym today. I haven't been since Friday...ouch, that sucks to type! Oh well, I'm going today, so that's all that really matters! My heel is feeling better, however I know I still can't run on it, but I am going to try to get on an arch trainer or an elliptical machine. We'll see how it goes though.
That's all I have for now, hope everyone is having a good week!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for the props Jason. I still have my one planned cheat meal a week so its not like I am a machine or anything ;). Good to see your diet has been good for some time now too. Now you just need to get healed up and back in the gym (hope it is productive for you tonight). As always doing something is better than nothing, hands down. Stay strong this weekend and keep the goal at the forefront of your mind.
Good to hear that you're back to business. Plain yogurt is nasty by itself, but add some grapes and almonds, along with some Splenda, and it's pretty tasty.
How do you know what feet taste like? :P
Sounds like a good idea with fruit and all. It reminds me that I still need to pick up a blender. I've just been suffering through slightly chunky protein shakes for the last week and I think a good blender can fix that.
Post a Comment