Today's Weight: 195.4 lbs
Since I was a drunk ass (see previous post), I have been forced into recharging my batteries. I haven't worked out since Friday...I know, that sucks big. However, my heel is feeling better today, and I think by tomorrow I should be good to go. Who knows, maybe this time off will make me stronger you know? All I can do is make the best out of the situation.
With that being said, I haven't had a slip up in my eating since Friday either. I've even gone out to eat and actually had a really good salad. It had apple, mandarin oranges, avocado, walnuts, spinach, romaine and then I got a raspberry vinaigrette on the side, which I didn't even use a 3rd of...So I've being doing a really good job on the eating front. I think this is why my weight has been able to stay down.
I have been awful as far as keeping a 5 day average, and I think it is because in some ways I have one foot in the door of maintenance mode...I need to correct this behavior as I am still a good 15-20lbs away from where I want to be weight wise, that isn't even mentioning toning up and what not!
I won't be able to workout today because my heel still hurts and I have a lot of homework to get done, so for today, I am going to have to resist temptation (a customer brought in homemade cookies...I don't usually have a to big of a sweet tooth, but soft homemade cookies are awesome!) and eat perfect again. I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for my first meal. I'll probably have a ham and turkey sandwich for my second, and then from there I don't know what I'm going to eat yet because I don't have anything defrosted at home. Might be some salad and nuts, that way I'm getting some protein!


5 comments:
There are plenty of exercises that don't involve the heel... hit the gym!
I'll be there tomorrow, I have a schedule of workouts and tomorrow they don't involve the heel at all (today is a cardio day), plus I think I might be good to go tomorrow anyways...
gonna say your upper body doesn't use your foot ;). Pump some iron!!! Do some sets of pushups for the Ripster tonight (I will be doing some). At least your weight is still coming down so the clean eating is paying dividends. Keep building that lean muscle though it will come in handy later.
Hmm....perfect time to do homework. Although there are a few exercises you can still get done. No day like today. :D
hope your heel feels better soon! don't know if you've ever tried pilates but most of those exercises don't put pressure on your feet.
Post a Comment