Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been extremely busy lately. I'm trying to figure out all my school stuff, my insurance company is trying to deny my coverage crazy business.
Anyways, I saw that Will asked for an update, and in all the commotion this week I didn't get a chance to take my measurements on monday so I don't have those for you. It seems as though my body has gone into maintence mode and I'm not liking that. I'm eating very well, working out everyday (except sundays) but my weight is just staying at 223-224 everyday. I'm going to try to change up my workout in April, to see how that goes. As of right now I'm doing more cardio adding an extra day of HIIT. Yesterday I was able to make it to the gym twice, once just for cardio. So everything on the exercise front is going well. I just want to get out of the plateau. It is the first one I've hit, and I'm not enjoying it at all. Instead of using the ellipitcal I've been using this cross training thing which I can burn about 150 more calories (according to the machine) more on. It has been kicking my ass pretty hard. Today my calves and ass were sore, and I didn't do any lifting yesterday (it was an ab day).
So, if anyone has any favorite workout idea's I would like to hear them, or any workouts that just kill you. I'm trying to bust through this as fast as possible. Thanks in advance. I'll try to blog a little more often and comment more. Thanks for keeping me accountable Will.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good to see you hanging in there. I've been up and down on workouts lately but I'm doing a lot of ab work - I have been doing a ton of crunches with a medicine ball - and when you get to the point where you're about halfway up - swing left and right (Rocky?), it beats the hell out of your abs.
Post a Comment