Today is the 2nd year in a row that I'm doing the bowling for kids sake. I had a lot of fun last year, so hopefully it'll be just as fun this year. Today has already been hetic, and it'll only get more so. My dad's mom and two sisters are flying in today, however they missed their flight. So now I'll have to go and pick them up and get to the bowling alley all within a 45 min. window...I don't know if I'll be able to get there on time. You have to love the extended family.
Anyways, this weekend should be a pretty good test of how much I want to keep to this. Yesterday I went out to eat with my parents (Chinese) and to a the show Mama Mia. I had kong pao chicken, I'm sure the sauce it was in wasn't healthy, but considering what was available it was the best choice on the table. Today, I'm sure there will be tons of beer and pizza at the bowling alley, so I'll have to try to stay clear of that (I'll probably have a drink or two though). Then tonight, I'm going to an achievment dinner for me dad. I don't know what is on the menu, so that should be interesting. I just need to make smart choices. Stay strong everyone.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment