Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Start of a New Trend?

Today's Weight: 226.8 lbs
Weight Loss Needed for 1st Goal: 1.8 lbs

Well I sort of touched on this in my last blog, but it seems as though I have a new trend going for me. I've lost 1.4 lbs since yesterday whereas usually I'd gain that weight. I'm not going to lie, I like seeing the scale go down during the week. However, I don't want to get to excited because it could just as easy go up in the next couple of days.

I'm doing really good on eating lately, even with my 5-6 meals a day. Here is my menu the last two days.

Tuesday:
08:00 am - 2 farmers choice egg omlet with onions, grape fruit juice 8oz, V8 Low Sodium 8oz
11:00 am - Peanut Butter Sandwhich (1.5 servings of PB) on whole wheat bread, Green Tea
02:00 pm - Protien Shake (post workout), H2O
05:00 pm - Salmon, veggies, green tea, V8 12oz
08:00 pm - 1 serving size of nuts
10:00 pm - small bowl of turkey chili

Today:
09:45 am - 2 famers choice egg omlet with onions, & brocoli, grap fruit juice 80z
01:00 pm - PB Sandwhich (same as tuesday), H2O
03:30 pm - Turkey Chili
07:00 pm - Salmon, Veggies, V8 juice

That's as far as I've planned, I don't think I want to eat at 10 again, because that means I'm going to be up longer, and I've been trying to get to bed earlier so I can get the gym before work. It's so much nicer going before work than after, feels like I have so much more time (espcially with day light savings).

That's all I have for today. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

It really is much nicer to wake up and get the workout done. The mornings are brisk and cool, and the workouts get you fired up for the day (instead of dragging ass). You're really doing a killer job, you've lost more weight than I have, and in a much shorter time. Bravo.

Jason said...

That just means I was more obese than you were. But thank you, I'm trying hard I'm sick of the old me, I'm ready to find the new me under all that fat.