Today's Weight: 223.0 lbs
Loss Needed for Next Goal: 13.0 lbs
Well, I've had a really solid week so far. My weigh-in's have been really good and my diet and exercise routines have been even better. I've already done three HIIT, and I plan on doing one more on Saturday. I would do one today, but I have a feeling I'm going to be gassed. Today is my lower body workout, so I usually don't do intensive cardio on those days.
I haven't really worked on my running as of late. I was kinda hoping to work on that once it got nice outside. I thought that was going to be soon, however today we already have probably 4-6 inches of snow on the ground. So, that sucks hardcore. Also, as far as diet I've been back on the whole 5-6 meals a day, and that is going pretty well. I found that I have to spend a little more money because I've been eating at Subway. I was pretty excited to find that you can get spinach leaves on your sub instead of iceburg lettuce. That is really sweet, plus I don't put cheese or mayo on it, usually go with the turkey and ham 6in with spicy mustard. About 315 calories I think...not to much more than that.
Have a good day everyone, enjoy March Madness!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You know, if you make a sandwich it costs a lot less than subway :)
Either way, good work, your making impressive progress.
Post a Comment