So last night I had made up my mind that I was going to go to bed before midnight, that way I could wake up at 8-8:30 and get a good breakfast in, go work out, hit the sauna up for about an hour, then go to work...
My roommates however had different plans. Apparently Thursday night is the night to get totally crazy. I was probably within 5 minutes of falling asleep when one of my roommates comes busting in downstairs loud as hell. He just got back from the bar, and decided to bring back like 7 of his friends and play beer pong all night long. My other roommate (my brother) was down there too. Normally he is pretty good at keeping things quiet, but not last night. Apparently there was a fight between a couple, car doors, front doors every thing slamming.
Three phone calls, two visits downstairs, and 4 hours later it is now 3:30am. Awesome. Long story short I probably didn't fall asleep until 4-4:30 am after all the drama ended. Needless to say, all my plans were shot. I didn't end up getting out of bed until 10:30am, and then I was rushed. I needed to take a shower, get dressed, get my gym bag together, eat breakfast, and be out the door by 11:30. Since I was so rushed, I forgot to pack a lunch/midafternoon snack, so I had to stop by a grocery store (because if you work in banking all there ever to eat is the crappiest food for your body, it's like junkfood land around here all the time, and all the women are always complaing that they are gaining weight...) and all I could find was a banana. So that is my lunch, banana with green tea. I have a protein bar in my car, but I don't want to have that until after I get out because it'll give me some fuel for my workout. So I'm pretty much starving after only having a banana with 2 eggs, V8 juice and a green tea in the morning, and the banana at work.
Sorry about the rant, hopefully the weigh in tonight won't piss me off anymore.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Man I remember those days. I used to be the beer pong king, and then one day I got beat by this girl. So I ended up marrying her! :)
Ha, that's awesome.
I'm was once crowned the beer pong king, we had a round robin tournment with 20+ people and I won...pretty awesome. I don't drink to heavily anymore though.
Post a Comment