Weight: 243.0 lbs
Yesterday when I got out of work, I went to the gym...and I don't know what the deal has been lately, but it seems as though everybody wants to go to the gym at the same time 6:30. So I found a parking space (I park far away even when it isn't busy, I figure it's more walking), and head in and pretty much everything is taken up. I stretch and then notice an elliptical machine is open, normally I do cardio at the end of my workout but I figured might as well do it now and then maybe the weights will be free by the time I'm done. Which turned out to be true, and I got a really good workout last night. Felt really good when I got home to do my ab workout on my exercise ball, knocked that out of the park and then had a great salmon and veggie dinner. It was a good day. That is until I started watching some hockey.
I'm a huge hockey fan, and I wanted to get to bed early last night but I put on the Pittsburgh Penguins game which they won (good thing), and I was planning on going to bed, but then there were two other games that went into overtime and a shootout, which made me stay up later, and then my favorite team the St. Louis Blues came on at 10:30 and lost 5-1 (very bad thing) and I didn't get to sleep until around 2:45am.
So I woke up at 10am this moring, stubled around made an onion, green and red pepper omlet (with 2 farmers bests eggs), had a glass of V8 and some green tea. Got all ready for work and that is where I am now.
I'm going to have some turkey chili around 3:30-4ish, and then when I get out of work I'll head to the gym, it shouldn't be as busy as it was yesterday, it never is on Friday's. Today is my lower body workout, so I'll try to get a good workout in (espcially now because my leg is better) and then I'm going to hit the sauna up for a while. I'm going to have a chicken breast with some veggies for dinner with V8 to drink no green tea otherwise I won't be able to fall asleep when I want to. That's about it for today though.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Never question the goodwill of the weight loss gods - take those two pounds and offer a sacrifice. Burn a tofu turkey.
I'm with you on the sports - time slips by. Get me a good ballgame and I'll be lost for hours.
oh, for sure. I can't wait for baseball to start back up for a couple of reasons one I love the game, two it'll be nice out again. I love going to Tiger's games, Comerica Park is amazing.
Post a Comment