Friday, February 15, 2008

To make matters worse

I just went to the break room to try to get some more water to try to fill myself up on, and I go in there and there is three pizza hut pizza's in there. I really want a slice, but I know that one slice will lead to two or three. So, not going to happen...things are going just great so far today...

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Good job with the self control. That's what it's going to take. Great move.

inked said...

Keep strong man...and welcome to the coalition. I've found that if I eat every couple of hours, just like you see in most diet how-to's, that I really am better able to not binge or cheat on crappy food.

Jason said...

Yeah, that's what I've been doing and it really does help, however from my other post, i wasn't able to get everything in order this morning before I left. Thanks for the encouragment though both of you.